Monday, 3 May 2010

Caley

Poor rock starved Londonites Stu, Adam, and Ed, head up to Leeds to join Bird, Wicks and myself for a bouldering session at Caley. I mainly off-sighted* in order to get some shots.

The problems were hard.

Bird


The problems were good
Ed


A good time was had by all.
Stu

* Off-sight; verb: To go climbing but not actually attempt to climb anything. Example " I decided to off-sight today as I was taking pictures". To off-sight is perfectly acceptable on occasion but considered bad form if done continually. See also off-sighter, off-sighted, and off-sighting. A wide variety of excuses have been offered for off-sighting however these are often used to cover for the real reasons namely "It's too hard / It's too scary / I don't want to fail in front of all these people".

No comments:

Post a Comment