Monday, 28 March 2011

I Apologise For The Technical Difficulties Normal Service Will Resume Soon

It's been a big quite on the bloging front. Work has been hectic, I've been away for the last month and had no internet access.  At the same time I'm trying to move house which has pretty much swallowed the weekends.

It's all pretty frustrating as I want to get out as much as possible to log quality mountain days for my summer ML and start working on my Trail Center Leader biking qualification. Irons are in fires however Skye is being mooted for next month and It's too long since I've been to Wales.

To stop me going mad from withdrawal symptoms I've been hunting around on Vimeo. I can get inspired easily for the right adventure, New Zealand, one day I'm coming to get you!

The Whole Nine Yards from Tim Pierce - Zeros&Ones on Vimeo.

Normal service to be resumed next week, thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment